We all know that mobile app is an ongoing technology trend in the market. Businesses pertained to IT, Real Estate, Hospitality, and Entertainment are frequently releasing mobile apps. They do it after being developed it by the best application development company as per their requirement. Today we are telling you about top 5 Apps which is developed on Android platform to help you breathe a fresh air.
As air pollution is causing many health issues in India, to breathe a fresh air and to prevent toxic air, we have to take certain measures. In this case, below top 5 apps would be pretty useful.
1. Happy Lungs – It holds a simple user interface, is especially designed and developed for all age group people, they can make use of it. Before stepping out, you can come to know real time data of pollutants, and air quality you may consume in the area if you won’t wear mask. Happy Lungs can let you prevent yourself from breathing toxic air and make your day happy and healthy.
2. Airveda – The app can provide you a specific data result that can help to track different air quality station of different countries, which helps to understand the quality of air in your city. It includes a special feature that can let you know and manage the quality of air you are breathing, which shows the results by connecting it directly to airved a monitor.
3. Air Quality India – This application can give you a completely monitored real-time air quality data from across India. The data which have been monitored shows you the real time air quality, and the quality is measured as per the guidelines of standard norms approved by the Central Pollution Control Board of India (CPCB).
4. Air Mentor – The app can provide you information of the quality of the air which has been monitored in the indoor area. The app detects gas pollution and dust. The app is adhered to the indoor air quality guideline by the World Health Organization (WHO).
5. The Plume Air Report – This app is not only useful to track the real time air quality and its pollution level within the city, but also shows you the next hour air pollution by predicting it. Now you can set a plan for the day out by using the app.
Conclusion: As a human being, breathing a fresh air helps us keep our health healthy. But, air pollution makes us breathe a bad air, and causes lung and other related diseases. By using this app, we can be able to predict air pollution, but to prevent air pollution, we have to take some measures like planting a tree, and avoiding use of unnecessary vehicles, etc.
Also Read: Google’s Trusted Contact App.
Want to Develop a Mobile App?
We at FuGenX are one of the top mobile app development companies in India (Bangalore). We develop innovative apps on multiple platforms for any industries like Travel, Real Estate, Health and Hospitality, etc. So we are recognized for Android app development India and as one of the top Game porting development companies in India.